If you are in doubt you can book for a patch test 24h before your treatment
- Pregnant. If you have an appointment and found out that you are pregnant, please contact us right away and we can reschedule.
- Have very little natural eyelashes or have nothing. The gaps between your lashes will be more noticeable.
- Have pre-existing eye(lid) conditions such as chronic dry eye, blepharitis, conjunctivitis and ocular rosacea.
- Lasik surgery (wait a minimum of 6 months from your procedure).
- Have Trichotillomania (compulsive pulling or twisting hair, eyebrows and eyelashes).
- Have very sensitive eyes or possible allergies to adhesive (recommended to book an appointment for a patch test).
- Who are rough with their lashes.
- Undergoing chemo treatments or have had chemo treatments within the past year (recommend to consult with your physician).
- Are sensitive or have allergies to dyes (recommended to book an appointment for a patch test).
- Had blepharoplasty surgery (must wait a minimum of 1 year after your surgery).
DLUX PROFESSIONAL from South Korea as they were the first company to invent tray eyelash extensions in the world. They have 20 years of experience in manufacturing eyelash extension products. DLUX PROFESSIONAL manufactures only the highest quality products and they are the pioneer in the eyelash industry. Their products are sold in over 55 countries.