Please choose Full Set if you are new client.
If you are in doubt you can book for a patch test 24h before your treatment
Unfortunately not, eyelash infill is reserved for customers who have already done an eyelash extension at Eye Designer. Due to quality and hygiene reasons, an eyelash removal and a new full set of eyelash extension will be necessary.
- Eyelash removal (done at Eye Designer) is 5 CHF.
- Eyelash removal only (from other salons) is 40 CHF.
- Eyelash removal (from other salons) with a new full set of eyelash extension is 20 CHF (NOT INCLUDED: the price of a new full set)
- Have pre-existing eyelid or eye conditions such as blepharitis and ocular rosacea.
- Are very rough with themselves and do not want to follow after care instructions.
- Want a very heavy mascara look but do not have the natural lashes to support it.
- Have a condition called Trichotillomania, which is compulsive pulling or twisting of hair or eyelashes.
- Are in chlorinated water many times a week.
- Cannot control rubbing their eyes.
You should thoroughly clean your lashes with a mild cleanser. Do not use oily makeup remover to clean your lashes prior to the application.
Lashes should not be curled (unless directed otherwise by your technician) and all mascara should be removed.
Do not get the lashes wet for 24 hours
After the treatment unless your therapist has used Dlux Ultra Bonder then the adhesive is completely waterproof within 2 hours
Do not steam your lashes for 48 hours
This includes hot showers, sauna's, steam rooms and steaming facials
Avoid the use of oil-based eye products
As these products will loosen the bond causing the lashes to come off
Do not pull or rub your extensions
This can cause your natural lashes to fall out prematurely and cause both breakage and the permanent damage to the hair follicle
Clean your lashes regularly
Using a lash shampoo to avoid getting an eye infection
Do not brush the eyelash extensions when they are wet
Water adds extra weight to the hair when brushing wet lashes, you might accidently pull them out
Do not sleep with your face directly in the pillow
Please note that whichever side you sleep on you will experience more lash loss
Do not worry when you lose an extension
Each extension will fall out with it's natural lash during it's normal growth cycle, anywhere between 2-5 lashes per day is considered normal
Do not perm or tint your lashes
Do not use eyelash curlers
As they will break the glue bond
Do not use waterproof mascara or liquid eyeliner
To extend the life of your lashes, please schedule infills every 3-4 weeks
DLUX PROFESSIONAL from South Korea as they were the first company to invent tray eyelash extensions in the world. They have 20 years of experience in manufacturing eyelash extension products. DLUX PROFESSIONAL manufactures only the highest quality products and they are the pioneer in the eyelash industry. Their products are sold in over 55 countries.