- Under 18 years old
- Pregnant or nursing
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Compromised immune system
- Hormonal complications
- Undergoing Chemotherapy in the last 6 months [consult your doctor]
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Currently using Retinol / Retin A products
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations, severe Rosacea or Psoriasis near the treated area [rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.]
- Sick [cold, flu, etc.]
- Used Accutane / or Steroids in the past year
- Are prone to keloid scars (raised, red scars)
- Bleeding Disorders including Hemophilia
- Transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- Thyroid medication
- Healing disorders
- Blood thinners
**Some client can still be accepted upon obtaining a doctor’s note.
If you are in doubt you can book for a patch test 48h before your treatment
The following restrictions are to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing procedure. Please read carefully:
4 weeks before your appointment, DO NOT get the following treatment:
- Botox or other fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Laser treatments
7 days before your appointment:
- DO NOT be exposed to heavy sunlight, especially sunburn. Your skin should not be in the process of healing before procedure
- DO NOT pluck, wax, thread or receive any hair removal services. This can also trigger the skin healing process and should be avoided!
- DO NOT use Retinol / Retin-A or other anti aging/ acne creams
- DO NOT apply any serum containing acid
48 hours prior to your appointment:
- DO NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary (Tylenol or Acetaminophen is okay!)
24 hours prior to your appointment:
- DO NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure
- DO NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine before the procedure.
PhiBrows pigments are the most stable pigments in the world and are absolutely safe to use. They don’t contain harmful heavy metals and don’t change colour.
- Exclusively made for PhiBrows and allow easy application with excellent colour retention.
- Tartrazine free, as it is highly allergic artificial coloring additive. Therefore, risk of your client experiencing allergic reaction is very low.
- It is not possible to develop reddish shadows
- It does not migrate under the skin
- Main advantage of using PhiBrows pigments is that our clients are not exposed to heavy and toxic metals, that usually can be found in 98% of semi-permanent pigment brands.
- Vegan friendly
- PhiBrows Pigments does not contain Paraphenylenediamine (PPD).